Join us on Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
**Due to the upcoming holidays and busy family schedules, we will not be meeting until January 2022.
Our desire is to grow our families deeply rooted in the truth that is clearly laid out in Scripture and in Christ’s example.
ROOTS is a mid-week gathering that provides an opportunity for fellowship, connection, discipleship, and service on a multi-generational level. It’s an opportunity for the older generation to support and encourage the younger, as well as for the younger generation to inspire the older to keep striving–that we never outgrow the “service” phase of our lives.
- 5:30 PM | Family Dinner: Bring a picnic dinner for your family.
- 6:15 PM | Family Challenge Time
- 6:45 PM | Game Time for Kids + Parent-Focused Time for Adults
- 7:15 PM | Closing Gathering
- Shawn & Kristy Bates
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org